About Rhino Horn
About Rhino Horn
- Rhino Horn is a medical device for nasal cleansing with saline water.
- Rhino Horn is manufactured by Yogaprosess AS, Oslo, Norway. Production started in 1998.
- Rhino Horn is designed by Per Peo Olsen.
- Rhino Horn is made of recyclable PEHD (PolyEthylene High-Density).
- Rhino Horn is registered as a trademark by Yogaprosess AS in EU, Norway, Turkey, Israel, Thailand, USA and Canada.
- Rhino Horn is CE-marked in compliance with the 93/42/EEC directive as a Class I medical device.
- Rhino Horn is produced under ISO 13485:2003, a certificate for the production of medical devices.
- Rhino Horn has been analysed by a so-called REACH 168 test, an EU defined test to detect any of 168 dangerous chemicals (SVHC – Substances of Very High Concern) which are included in the REACH system (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals). Rhino Horn does not contain any of these dangerous chemicals, e.g. neither phthalates, cadmium nor Bisphenol A (BPA).
- Rhino Horn is registered in the national Norwegian register for medical equipment under GMDN category 9, group 41599 as Nasal Irrigation Applicator.
- The Norwegian Medicines Agency has issued a Free Sales Certificate for Rhino Horn, which means that it has been approved for sale in all EEC countries (EU + EFTA).
The Rhino Horn is easy to use, but we do advise you to read the instruction pamphlet before beginning.
The Rhino Horn is designed, manufactured and distributed by
Made of recyclable and environment-friendly hard plastic (PEHD)
Totally free from any dangerous chemical – has passed the REACH 168 test
No Cadmium – No Bisphenol A – No phthalates